01 January, 2019

Happy New Year!


We've reached a new milestone. We've made it through another year and are headed into 2019. As I look back over the last year, I see many happy moments and milestones in my own life. In 2018, I got my driver's license, hit my one year anniversary at my job, and began volunteering for the Literacy Council. I can also see sad, stressful, and bad things that happened in 2018. I had to help my friends through hardships that broke my heart with theirs, I went through some seriously rocky ground in my faith, and I spent the majority of August feeling sick. I see every moment of my past year, and I remember how wonderful the happy moments were and how awful I felt in the sad ones. I know I will remember some of 2018's moments for a long time to come.

Moments shape our lives. They impact us while we're going through them and we remember them later. Everything we go through will affect our futures and, even if we've forgotten a moment, it will resurface later in our lives. As we move into a new year, carrying last year's moments in the back of our minds while we look forward to new adventures to come, and as we wait for new moments, let's remember one thing. Every year - bad or good, no matter the moments we go through - God will always be with us. God gave us this new year, he led us through the last one, he sees us all the time, looks after our moments, and will be with us always.

As we walk into a new year, let's thank God for the moments we've had in 2018 and for the ones that we will have in 2019. God's got us; he will be ever faithful and he will be with us in 2019.

Happy New Year, everyone!!!


Photo Credit: Times Now

No comments: