02 January, 2019

Big News!

I have a second blog now! I've been wanting to start a new blog for a long time, but I could never come up with a good enough topic that I was interested in. And then I realized, why don't I write about the mission that is nearest to my heart?

For a long time I've been interested in Japan. I love its culture, traditions, and even some of its foods. Not only that, but someday I would love to see Japan for myself.

I would love to do missions work in Japan someday, but until that time I would like to share my passion for the country with you on my new blog. Click here or click the picture link to the right to visit my new blog, To See Japan. 

Happy reading,
Your author


P.S I will continue to post on this blog as often as I have been doing.


Photo Credit: Vintage Goodness

No comments: