18 September, 2018

Lily White

Pale as starlight lily white,
Beauty painted within my sight.
Light blue eyes that reflect the sky,
Silvery hair that seems to float and fly.

Sweet my dear and fragile be,
Wonder to behold and magic to see.
White as snow and cold as ice,
Calling out soft words entice.

Lily white the girl you see,
Pale as sand and waves set free.
Calm and quiet butterfly kiss,
Soft as feathers quite a bliss.

Afraid she'd break, the little lamb,
Piercing eyes in my heart slam.
Ghostly pale and haunted look,
Fairytale creature from some story book.

Albino beauty fair and shy,
Flying floating for the sky.
Fairy she seems and magic too,
Pulling seams hearts undo.

Ghost-white girl pretty and sweet,
Light and dark in her eyes meet.
White as snow and pale as sand,
Dark as night as from dreamland.

Keep the pretty face you see,
Beauty ever captivate me.
Fly away my butterfly girl,
Soft as sunlight bright as pearl.

*****
Photo Credit: fryzuranadzis.pl

No comments: