22 January, 2022

I Love You More - Sanctity of Human Life Day 2022


In honor of Sanctity of Human Life Day
and in memory of the estimated 62 million lives lost to abortion. 


The sun is bright and the day is new,
You know me and I know you.
Hello little one what a bright smile,
Innocent and pure without any guile.

Little child how sweet you are,
Your spirit is bright as a shining star.
Bubbly and vibrant spilling over with joy,
It takes the heart with an easy ploy.

My sweet child I created you by hand,
Imagined you wonderfully perfectly planned.
An image of me but so preciously dear,
Cling to me child you've nothing to fear.

Little one I've known you ever so long,
I formed you with joy and a triumphant song.
I knit you together with careful craft,
I smiled so wide when I first heard you laugh.

I created your smile your heart and your hands,
Gave you a future and planned big plans.
My own little child a creation so dear,
Never forget that I am always near.

I love you my child without any doubt,
Now go and speak it from the roof tops shout.
Know in your mind your heart and your core,
You're my child and I love you more.





     
Photo Credit: Amazon.com

No comments: